COVID-19 Programs in Bexar County
LATEST UPDATES FROM CONVERSE EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT:
GOVERNOR ABBOTT EXECUTIVE ORDERS:
- Governor Abbott Executive Order No. GA-34 Lifting Mask Mandate
- Governor Abbott , HHS Announce Federal Approval Of Emergency SNAP Benefits- April 8, 2020
- Governor Abbott Announces Care.com Initiative to Increase In-Home Child Care Access For Frontline Workers- April 6, 2020
- Governor Abbott Announces Federal Stimulus Package to Help Texans Affected by COVID-19- April 1, 2020
- Governor Abbott Announces Comfort Food Care Packages for Texas Youth and Families- April 1, 2020
- Governors Executive Order GA 14- Relating to Statewide Continuity of Essential Services and Activities during the COVID-19 Disaster. (March 31, 2020)
- Governors Executive Order GA 08- Relating to COVID-19 Preparedness and Mitigation. - March 19, 2020
- Governor Abbott Holds Press Conference on Coronavirus- March 13, 2020
BEXAR COUNTY EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT (JUDGE NELSON WOLFF):
- Bexar County Judge Wolff Executive Order No. NW-20 Lifting Mask Mandate
- Bexar County Emergency Management - COVID-19 Prevention in Bexar County
- Executive Order NW-03 of County Judge Nelson Wolff-Stay Home, Work Safe Measures - March 23, 2020
OTHER RESOURCEFUL INFORMATION:
- Rep Cuellar COVID-19 Resources Handbook- April 8, 2020
- Rep Cuellar COVID-19 Manual De Recursos- April 2020
- Texas Health and Human Services Commission- Launches Statewide COVID-19 Mental Health Support Line.
- Behavioral Health Resources (April 2, 2020)
- Small Business Administration- Economic Injury Disaster Load (EIDL) Apply Online - March 20, 2020
- COVID Testing Sights in Bexar County
SA Metro Health District Letters:
Preschool or Child Care Administrators
Faith Based Leaders
Group Living Facilities
Health Care Administrators
Senior Services Providers
- Prevent from Getting Sick- Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19 (April 4, 2020)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention- COVID 19 Cases in the US.
(Video) 10 Things You Can Do to Manage Covid-19 at Home. - March 17, 2020
(Video)from Fire Chief Luis Valdez Regarding Coronavirus Disease 2019.
(Video) What Older Adults Need to Know.
(Video) What You Need to Know About Handwashing
(Video) Lo que necesita saber sobre el lavado de manos.