Please be aware we don't service all addresses that fall within the Converse 78109 area. Please call or email to verify.
Some customers will get water, sewer and garbage and others that are annexed within the City will only receive garbage/recycle services only.
Starting New Service: Water, Sewer and Trash.
***All NEW service is done Monday through Friday from 8am - 4pm***
To start new service, you will need to visit our office to fill out the residential/commercial deposit application, provide our office with a signed copy of closing discloser/lease agreement, and pay our $60 fee ($50 is the utility deposit, $10 is a non-refundable administrative fee). If you are unable to visit our office in person, you may use the online form to start the process. Complete the Residential Deposit Form or Commercial Deposit Form, scan your driver's license, closing discloser/leasing agreement, and email the documents to the department.
Original Owners can print out proof of ownership from the Bexar County Page.
Starting New Garbage/Recycle Service: Annex Areas.
Dover ( 3 streets only)
Residents needing to startup garbage service will need to fill out application, send a copy of DL, provide our office with a signed copy of closing discloser/lease agreement and pay $60.00 deposit fee ($50 is the Utility deposit, $10 is a non-refundable administrative fee).If you are unable to visit our office in person, you may use the online form to start the process. Complete the Residential Trash Form, scan your driver's license, closing discloser/leasing agreement, and email the documents to the department. Annex Converse areas will have water services through San Antonio Water System (S.A.W.S) 210.704.7297 or Click Here (S.A.W.S.) to go to their website.
***Once we receive all documents we will start the process of setting up the account and contact you back to take the cc deposit payment of $62.40 over the phone.***
Release of Information: This Form enables you to request disclosure of certain information under Texas utilities Code, Chapter 182. If you wish to request disclosure of your information, please check the boxes below and return the Disclosure Form back to us here in the office or you can email it to us at Utdeposit@conversetx.net.
**WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY NEW SERVICE AGREEMENTS/ NEW DEPOSITS AFTER 4 p.m.**
TO CANCEL / DISCONNECT SERVICE:
In order to cancel/ disconnect services, you will need to fill out and return the Disconnection Form. This will need to be filled out by hand, not typed and returned to the office in person, via email, or via fax. Please be aware that we don't do any verbal disconnection of services over the phone. Any disconnections received after 4pm or on weekends will be scheduled for disconnection the next business day.
- Automatic Draft - A convenient way to pay your water bill each month is to sign up for automatic bank drafting. There is no cost to you, and your payment will be automatically drafted on the due date printed on your bill each month. You will still receive your monthly bill so you can monitor your water usage. Click this Automatic Draft Application (PDF) to download an application for automatic draft. You can also set up automatic draft to come out of your debit or credit card through the Online Bill Pay. Please be aware this option has 4% fee added on.
- In person
- Mail - Utility payments can be mailed to 406 S. Seguin Rd, Converse, Texas 78109. All mail payments are processed on the day they are received.
- Automated IVR Phone Line - at 877.385.7181 (additional 4% fee will be applied) you have access to this 24/7.
***Failure to receive utility bill does not constitute payment without penalties***
Storm Water & Water Interconnect Fees
The storm water fee on your Utility Bill is a state mandated fee of $2.43 used by the state to test run-off water from Texas waterways; the Interconnect fee is a fee of $3.72 added to all water bills to acquire new water lines for the city.
Track your water usage with My Water Advisor
How to join My Water Advisor 2
- Go to www.mywateradvisor2.com
- Click on “Join my water advisor”
- Click on “Sign up with account number”
- Enter your account number with the dashes. ex. 00-0000-00
- Enter your last name, add comma and then first name. (ex. Smith, john)
- You should now be in a new screen that asks for your email and a password that you will use to log in every time.
Cómo unirse a My Water Advisor 2
- Ir a www.mywateradvisor2.com
- Haga clic en "Unirse a mi asesor de agua"
- Haga clic en "Registrarse con el número de cuenta"
- Introduzca su número de cuenta con los guiones. ex 00-0000-00
- Introduzca su apellido, agregue la coma y luego el nombre. (ex. Smith, John)
- Ahora debería estar en una nueva pantalla que le pida su correo electrónico y una contraseña que utilizará para iniciar sesión cada vez.