Where can I report a code violation?

You can report a code violation through our online complaint form, email our department at codecomp@conversetx.net or, contact our office and leave a brief description of the code violation along with the address of where the concern is located, (210) 566-1515.  A Code Enforcement Officer will visit the site and determine if a violation exists.  All Complaints remain anonymous.

Show All Answers

1. What is a Code Enforcement Officer?
2. Why did i get a door hanger?
3. How long do I have to comply?
4. Where can i find city ordinances?
5. Where can I report a code violation?
6. What type of violations does a Code Enforcement Officer enforce?
7. What if i want to add a carport, add a new fence or remodel my home?
8. Why did I get a placard left on my door/window?