Water Restrictions Stage 4
Stage Four Restrictions begin when the Edwards Aquifer level reaches 630 feet at the J17 well.
- All restrictions from Stage I, II, III remain in effect.
- Water waste is prohibited at all times all year long. Water waste includes allowing water to run onto the sidewalk, curb, driveway, street or drain; or failing to repair a controllable leak. Penalties increase for water wasters. Residential water leaks must be repaired within 24 hours.
- Landscape watering allowed only EVERY OTHER WEEK with a drip irrigation system, hand-held hose, bucket or soaker hose from 3-8 AM and 8-10 p.m.only on designated days as determined by your address.
- Addresses ending in even numbers will be allowed to water on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month.
- Addresses ending in odd numbers will be allowed to water on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month.
- Planting of new landscapes is prohibited.
- Irrigation with reused water is exempt from reduction measures.
- Swimming Pools/hot tubs and similar facilities. Refilling of new facilities or existing facilities, due to evaporation, are prohibited.
- Non-Commercial washing of vehicles is prohibited. Commercial washing of vehicles is permitted on the premise of a commercial washing facility.
For more information consult the Municipal Code, Division 3 Water Conservation, Sec. 46-190 Stage I-IV: Aquifer Awareness.